[Dailydrool] Dear paisley

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 15 08:48:38 PST 2020

Hi its Samantha,

Oh Paisley you are right!  I’ve had two adopters now scratched for that very reason.  The first ones said in their application that it was a family of 3 and someone was always home.  But then they said everyone works full time and has long commutes (son works 2 jobs) and no one is ever home.   Then the next one lives alone and works plus has a cat ... not a fit.  I think I just rather stay here.  Snoopy is loud but I don’t care. Chomper loves me. Mom says I’m no trouble.  Which is true unless you have food.  If you have food you also need a squirt bottle.  Just sayin.

Love, Samantha

Sent from my iPaw