[Dailydrool] Reggie and UTI

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 03:58:01 PST 2020

I sickie! I have to pee all the time and let me tell you, whooeeeee! Pain peeing. Mama says I’m all hunched up. I need some help from survivors of this horrific affliction.

I spent the very early hours of the morning with Reggie at the emergency vet. He started looking uncomfortable about 9pm and it just got worse until he was pacing and wanting to be outside all night trying to pee. Exam, ultrasound, urinalysis and antibiotics for a grand total of $424. Ugh!! Is there anything to help prevent these or to dull the pain?

Thanks,
Reggie and his mama, Daria
djefla50 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad