[Dailydrool] ML & the Big Bed

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:24:08 PST 2020

HumphwellInever!
I mean here is this newby coming along at Snoopy's house and she gets to
sleep on the Big Bed at her new house and here I am I have been here
almost three years and do I get to sleep on the Big Bed NOOOoooooooo does
Doc? YESSSssssssss. And why is that do you suppose could it be the length
of his LEGS? yyyeeeesssssss IT COULD.
Outright downandout  100 percent absolutamente it is
Dis
Crim
In
Nation!!!!
Shortleggers arise! We are being

wait wait what? What did you say, Doc? What do you mean no it isn't.
Well no not all the time. Not ALLLL the time. I yes I do sleep on the Big
Bed during the daytime yes and I get to have the whole bed yes that's true
but
well yes I have my own bed on the floor but I but I
well yes it is true that you get down the instant she tells you to but I
Yes it is also true you curl up in an impossibly tiny ball at the foot of
the bed but I

Oh nevermind.
No just NEVERMIND.
Love and whatever