[Dailydrool] Maggie and Samantha

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 18:07:33 PST 2020

Congratulations Maggie and Samantha both, you are wonderfully resourceful and landed fabulous homes, even if they are full of real bassets.  Bassets do make excellent  siblings and the humans that they train are absolutely top notch.  I have two basset sisters myself.  I also weaseled my way into a total basset home despite not having a drop of basset heritage, and it has been happily ever after ever since.  IPo the notabasset (DNA test says 75% American Staffordshire Terrier—I.e., pit bull—and 25% “too mixed to tell”.  They paid $60 for that analysis?!!), sister to Mariah and Mila Bassets of Hawaii