[Dailydrool] Samantha

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 15:34:00 PST 2020

Paisley here sending healing drool for your surgery. Hope your mass is
nothing, you are awfully young to have anything bad. You are in a most
wonderful foster. If I were you I would try really, really hard to stay.
Chomper would love to have someone younger around. I know he loves
Snoopy, but Snoopy is getting up there. And dog forbid when he goes to
the bridge I'm sure your having  a little sister around will ease the
sadness. That said you can be friends with Chomper, but he is my guy. I
will understand though if he finds you irresistable  since you sound
lovely and you are much closer than I am. Love and kisses Chomper and
tell your mom you need a sister.

Val Strand
vastrand at comcast.net