[Dailydrool] Samantha

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 13:47:52 PST 2020

Oh Samantha don't let them put you up for doption. It sounds like you
are in a most excellent home with special people that understand basset
houndness. Clearly you are already loving your folks so it would be very
mean to make you have to move on again. I know that Chomper is hoping
for  sister to play with and it sounds like even Snoopy likes you. If
only you were closer I know my momperson would take you. Please do your
best to stay where you are. I would miss your updates if you get dopted.
So very glad about your surgery, it sounds positive.

Paisley
vastrand at comcast.net