[Dailydrool] Samantha

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 17:14:30 PST 2020

Hi Sam,

Your pictures are beautiful. I can see why Chomper is gaga over you. I
hope you find you forever home if you can't manage to wiggle your way
into the mompersons heart. But I sure hope they don't let someone dopt
you that is not home very much. Us young girls need lots of exercise and
company. Having you own bed won't make up for being alone all the time.
Please make them wait for the best possible person if they insist you
have to be dopted. Best of luck and I am praying you get to stay or at
the very least you end up with people that around to be with you more
than just at night.
Paisley