[Dailydrool] 2015 DD Calendar

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 17:48:24 PST 2020

 I got out my 2015 DD Calendar to use this year as starting with March 1st, it is the same as 2020.  I am  using the months of January just for their daily photos, the days are only off by one; i.e. today, the 7th is a Wednesday.  It was such a treat to see the memorials for Elvis and Debbie Winchester.  Then on the 4th was a photo of my Bennett and today the 7th was graced with a picture of Ann's Archie.  Oh, the memories in so few days.  Hope those that can are using the 2015 calendar to revive the  many memories that will be there.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt