[Dailydrool] Disastrous From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 05:49:17 PST 2020

Well I must say this new year is not turning out to be quite what it was
advertised as being.
I mean first of all They are on a Diet the operative part of that word
being the first 3 letters.
Mr Biskit is one thing: he just does it.
She, on the other hand, is noisy about it.
But the worst part is We.
The Black Dog and I ask and ask and ask for yummy bits but nobody here has
any at all.She snarfs her food down like a starving bear and then stomps
around wanting something else but not eating. She spends her spare time
staring into the cold white box and whimpering.
And Nothing, NOTHING I SAY for us.
We do get our regular meals but still.....
This is SO depressing.......

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou