[Dailydrool] Dog Food Bwaaaahahahahahahahah

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:43:40 PST 2020

If you have enough dogs and have them long enough, almost every dog food
known to mankind will, apparently, be recalled.

The first kennel I ever worked for fed horsemeat.
We don't do that anymore and in fifteen years nothing we feed now will even
exist.

My dogs (1Basset, 1 NotaBasset) snack on raw fruit and veggies-- apples and
carrots and strawberries and asparagus, sweet potatoes and spinach....as
well as their scant handful of kibble and the homecooked food.
They also eat dead anything, socks, poop and anything else they can sneak.
You get the idea.

MomPerson to MertaLou and Doc

PS Doc wishes for me to explain that he does not eat poop. Well... not dog
poop. Cat poop now....um....