[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 612, Issue 2

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:43:11 PST 2020

> Good to hear from Snoopy!  I can't believe the silly people didn't
> recognize the traditional Jewish full moon song!   Good to know you are
> feeling fine.  That silly brudder of yours with his blankie-- of all the
> nerve!  I've heard of copyCATS but not copyDOGS.

We hope Guinness's lump turns out okay.  Mine have had many lumps; only one
of them cancerous.

I've had a nice, long vacation between one job ending and the start of the
new one.  My dogs have been lounging, resting, napping, playing a little
and sleeping.  So have I!  I guess January is a good time to do that.

Drool and kisses to all!
Susan
with Beau, Noodle & Chance
and Sophie, Jolie & Gracie Girl ATB