[Dailydrool] Treat giving

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 09:39:40 PST 2020

Oh Merta Lou you may have hit the jackpot! My dumb brother, Rambo the neurotic Shar Pei, always gets over excited about his treats. Only Momperson can give Rambo treats with her fingers no worse for wear. The Dadperson and the 2 other half humans I live with don’t know how to give Rambo treats. They drop the treats on the floor and I run and get most of them. This of course irritates the momperson to no end. I, personally, I like this because it means more treats for me me me.

Now that the half humans are older momperson is training them on how to give Rambo treats without him snatching off a finger or two. I have yet to figure out a way to discourage such training. Alas I’m at a loss. If your momperson starts such training beware or if you have a way to discourage the training please send me a note.

Duncan (I might add that I’m happy Mr. Bisket did stop bleeding out. It’s just that really how to acquire more treats is the first thing on my mind)

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com