[Dailydrool] Fw: Mariah on the Hilaroo video drop

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 23:25:24 PST 2020

this is Mariah.  I am a movie star—for real!! click on the video in Dawn Smith’s email below and watch me proudly walking beside Hilary Swank at the start of the video and dispensing kisses and handshakes throughout.  I’m that svelte mostly black with white and rust accents.  I love living in Hawaii, but being a California starlette was cool too.

Begin forwarded message: