[Dailydrool] Dear Jennifer

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 20:38:14 PST 2020

Thank you for the compliments.  it is true that I am gorgeous.  But my legs aren’t really straight—in the front my feet turn out at right angles from my legs in a fancy ballet pose.  And some of my toes are on top of each other instead of next to each other.  Plus, my lips don’t close all the way over my front teeth so my bottom front teeth always show like a reverse beaver.  BUT, all these traits make me even more adorable.  I wish I could meet Beaufort.  he sounds very handsome.  Does he like bossy girls?  Mariah