[Dailydrool] Cushings disease

NANCY WILTSE thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 05:26:50 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,
I have a friend whose basset was just finally diagnosed with Cushings. I know there have been post regarding the treatment and outlook but I'm having difficulty finding them.
If any on could contact me off line regarding treatment and their experience I would greatly appreciate any info.

Nancy, Mom to Maggie ATB, Bailey ATB, Mabel ATB, Daisy, King Frank, Ellie May and Brick

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎