[Dailydrool] Samantha Jane update

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 15:51:31 PDT 2020

Hi it’s me
First of all I am a treeing walker coon hound and the stupid autocorrect at the vetspital is stupid.
It was quite a scene there yesterday at closing.  The clueless momPerson turned up and demanded my release.  She was told I was hooked up to drippy things and my numbers ( I have lots of numbers) were improving but not good yet. The clueless vetPerson intended to transfer me to the emergency vetspital for overnight care.  The clueless momPerson was having none of it.  She insisted I was a shelter dog and a steel cafe overnight and the stress that entails would be really bad.
There was posturing and there was loud disagreement (over a phone in the parking lot as Covid rules prevent momPerson from actually entering the vetspital). It was finally agreed that I was going home with the port in my leg for the iv left in.  MomPerson has 400 instructions. If I turn left instead of right she is to rush me to ER immediately. And finally, after all that, an hour after closing, at 7pm, I went home.

It’s now noon on Saturday. I’m much better. I ate chicken and rice for dinner. I drink water every time mommy puts a bowl in front of me (hourly).  I ate chicken and rice for breakfast. I am mooching little pieces of bread. I took all my meds like a good girl.  I’m leaving my port alone.  I’m cuddling everyone.
I have to go back to the vetspital at 9am tomorrow and spend the day with the mean ole clueless vetPerson having numbers and tests and yucky stuff.  But she can’t keep me overnight mommy said
LoveSamamtha the treeing walker coon houndWith Snoopy who is quite concernedAnd chomper who is real jealous of all the attention.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone