[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - MAKING PRINCESS DRESSES

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Jul 5 15:36:25 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

I have been very busy this weekend.  My mom has been making pwincess dresses
for her twin granddaughters (am I their uncle?) for Halloween.  Well ... I
just LOVE to help mom sew ... and pwincess dresses are especially fun!!

First, mom cut out the pwincess dresses and pwincess capes from this shiny,

slippery, pink and purple material.  She made the bad mistake of leaving the
material on the chair while she was getting her sewing machines out.  When
she turned around, there I was ... very comfortably laying in a nest of
pwincess material.  After mom made me move, she had to take a potty break
... I took that opportunity to help her by "reading" the directions for the
pattern ... of course, you all know that bassets read with their eye teeth.
Finally, mom got the dresses all put together and she was decorating them
with this really neat stuff ... silver rick-rack.  Well, it was about
9867578 yards around the cape, so mom had all this rick-rack unrolled as she
was sewing.  All of a sudden she was having trouble getting the rick-rack up
to the sewing machine.  She pulled and pulled and it wouldn't come!!  Then
she let go and it moved away from her!!  Then she turned around and saw me
... oh boy ... I was in a mess!  I had started playing with the other end of
the silver rick-rack and had somehow gotten myself all wrapped up in it ...
like a big Christmas present.  Mom laughed so hard she almost made a puddle
on the floor!!

Well ... the pwincess dresses are done and the pwincesses are happy.  They
look beautiful!!  I hope they will bring me some treats since I helped make
the dresses.

Slurps,

Nick