[Dailydrool] Mattie with SeniorHoundsAbound

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jul 8 15:29:24 PDT 2020

Sweet Mattie is in Droopy’s Slobberfest virtual costume contest; the link
from yesterday’s Drool didn’t work for me but I had used this one earlier
in the day:

Please cast your vote for Mattie,   he is playing catch up!  Go here,  and scroll to the bottom of page and select our basset elephant!
https://slobberfest.weebly.com/virtual-ring-games.html <https://slobberfest.weebly.com/virtual-ring-games.html?fbclid=IwAR0Qe1fnvJLEiYVm62J_DjByLLnyFo5r2mv65QY-dFsZogwH1Zn-z4lYiDk>
If you voted before   please retry as I am not sure all the votes counted due to a glitch!

I wish you could see Mattie in his elephant “costume” but even more, I wish you could
meet Mattie. I had the good fortune to meet this sweetheart a couple of years
ago on a trip to the Suncoast Sweetheart Waddle. We stayed with Aunties Wen
and Pat and Mattie was fairly new there and very shy. He would peek around
the corner and then retreat, each time coming just a tad further into the room.
The next morning I got to pat that precious boy on his head which thrilled me no end.

Please do take a moment and vote for Mattie.  It doesn’t cost a dime and only takes
one quick second. Plus you’ll get to see how adorable he is!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa