[Dailydrool] Samantha Jane reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 18 14:46:08 PDT 2020

Hi it’s Samantha
How’s everybody doing???   It’s very very quiet out there.  You ok??
Snoopy has been just the dickens lately he has past all patience he is SO loud and it’s embarrassing on walks why he Howls like a lunatic if he can’t be petted (and he can’t.  It’s a pandemic you know. We cross the street if there are people). He can hardy see and he is stone deaf. He is also crippled but none of that slows him down.  The other day momPerson took Chomper and I for a walk without him because he is SO slow.   Well he threw a full blown fit.  DadPerson has to leash him up and follow us and that old boy galloped all the way down the street and around the corner to catch us.  Harumph!!  He is 15 and has arthritis and kidney failure and high blood pressure and lord knows what all else.  He doesn’t care and frankly neither does anyone else.   It’s like a pharmacy around here in the morning though I’ll tell you that much.  He has meds for his eyes his hips his blood pressure His back, you name it he has a pill or a drop for it.  Sheesh.
We have found the secret to getting Chomper to eat.  Just feed him with me in the room.  He eats everything in his bowl so I don’t steal it.  Works every time.
I’m fine.  I feel great.  WAnna play???  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  WAnna play?
LoveSamantha Jane Rutz

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone