[Dailydrool] 2021 Senior Basset calendar support dates and month contest!

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 24 07:14:42 PDT 2020

Hi Droolers!

I hope this email finds you well, no doubt you are ready for life to get
back to some semblance of normalcy.  Let me help in making that happen!

Since 2007, we have had our annual Senior Basset calendar fundraiser for the
rescue.   It has grown and we are truly grateful for all the support of each
person!!

Support dates are still available and in the past you have participated in
our fundraiser., and possibly even by purchasing a support date.   I just
want to give you a heads up in case you want to get some for the 2021 Senior
Basset calendar!

You can see the availability here:
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php>
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php

The month part of the contest is coming soon,  think about your senior
basset,   do you have a calendar hound?   Start taking photos,  submit
pictures in Aug and Sept, we will start voting.  Each vote is $1 and the 12
hounds with the most votes get a month!   The cover photo is chosen from the
remaining contestants.

Sales of the calendar will start in Sept, once I can get a price from our
printer.

All proceeds go towards medical needs of the Bounders,  with 15 seniors,
those needs add up quickly.

Thank you for your support throughout the years, and we hope to see you
around in the internet world!

Wen and the Bounders