[Dailydrool] Young Charlie and the dreaded pills

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:43:39 PDT 2020

Just a thought, but have you tried pushing the pills down into hot dog pieces or Vienna sausages? Maybe coat the pills with oil so they slide down easier?
I’ve used those pills before, but luckily have had no issues. Our dogs are raw fed so they’ll eat anything stirred up in raw meat. One of ours won’t and it’s down the hatch for him.
I love that Charlie is making you work for it. The spunkiness is good medicine for the heart.

Cheryl

Sent from my iPad