[Dailydrool] 2021 Senior Basset calendar contest to begin!

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 31 15:02:10 PDT 2020

Cassie and Luke would like to announce the beginning of the 2021 Senior
Basset calendar contest!

>From now until Aug 31, at 6pm, we will be accepting entries of your senior
Basset, (mixes are also accepted, as are Bridge babies). Seniors are 7 yrs
old and up!

The Senior Basset calendar contest is our main fundraiser each year,
providing much needed income which goes directly to food and medical care
for the seniors of Senior Houndsabound, a 501c3 rescue.

Please email all entries to me, Wendie Prince, houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

We will cap the contest at 50 hounds, so don't dawdle!

Sept 1 starts off the voting to see which hounds earn their place on a month
of 2021!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDpr6XVoJqM