[Dailydrool] Young Charlie

Sherrilyn - sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:45:29 PDT 2020

What a lovely tribute, Elizabeth, to your old friend. Your beautiful writing had me in tears. I'm sorry that forever-young Charlie has such a sad diagnosis, and I am glad that you have some time to love on him and say your goodbyes. I remember the wonderful stories of Owen, Macy, and Elsinore. I always looked forward to reading of their exploits. How I wish our beloved furiends could live as long as most of our human friends. I wish you lots of good snuggles with your boy.

Sherrilyn