[Dailydrool] Charlie

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:45:27 PDT 2020

Elizabeth:
What you have been trying to do is what I call pilling like a cat, because
it is how you get a pill down a cat's throat. But you are leaving out one
important part. After getting the pill at the back of the throat, you need
to lift the muzzle up, pointing skyward, and stroke the throat. This
usually works.

I am glad you have finally found something that works more easily, but
Dexter, who also was hard to pill, would change what he liked every few
days. I hope Charlie is not so difficult.
Pam, food slave to Horton the Dashing Basset