[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 19 07:36:58 PDT 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
I was sorry to read that Dexter left for the bridge on short notice.  Fly free sweet boy, you were loved (to the moon and back).  Slinging heart healing drool your way.
Here at my home we have become accustomed to our clueless momPerson working from home.  She has been told it will be at least 6 months (Sept at earliest) and her employer (PlayStation) will only be welcoming back a very small group of people who feel they MUST escape their children/pets/family/tiny homes and spacing them very far apart with a lot of rules.  Our mother doesn't care much for all the spacing and all the masks and all the rules so she says she will be working from home till pigs fly at this rate.
Things are different here at my home.  There are deliveries.  A LOT of deliveries.  Virtually EVERYTHING is delivered.  Especially wine.  The delivery guy has been teasing momPerson about all the wine.  He said "well, I used to think you had a lot of parties ..... but we've been quarantined for 3 months and I'm still delivering case after case of wine so I don't know what to think now."  momPerson told him he thinks too much, she told him she's clueless and it's been working out quite well for her.  Chomper has become even more of a velcro dog though .... he follows her EVERYWHERE and if she DOES leave he has a FIT, slamming the window with his feet and screaming bloody murder.  Even though the rest of us (including dadPerson) are all right here.  The boy is not dealing with all this very well.
We have gone back to having people over for shabbat.  We are allowed to have guests in the garden.  So momPerson redecorated the whole back yard with new cushions and rugs and a brand new concrete and steel fire pit (I told you, she's ready for the long haul around here) and people in our "social bubble" are allowed to come over and have dinner with us and visit and play with us as long as we do it out back.
Next Saturday is my 15th birthday.  I won't be throwing the massive shin dig like we did for my Bat Mitzvah due to all the quarantine stuff .... but I have requested a cake.  I want a peanut butter carrot cake but momPerson says that is pretty weird.  She's clueless.
More later from Snoopy who is going to be 15 in a week and a day