[Dailydrool] Dale and Chomper

anniebh at acsol.net anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Jun 25 14:43:05 PDT 2020

Hope the dental does the trick, but if he still does not eat good do more
testing. Ernie was not eating well and we thought it was his mouth, but
after his dental he continued to eat slower each day. Watch him closely.
Ernie finally started throwing up and was losing weight. We tried different
digestive diets and nothing helped. We finally did an ultra sound which we
should have done months before, although it may not have shown up that
early, but he had a mass in his pyloris. Don't know if it was discovered
sooner he might have been helped. I sure wish they could talk and tell us
where it hurts.

Ann