[Dailydrool] RE The drool and Miss Angela

Pam and FurKidz bassetresque at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:03:39 PDT 2020

I remember Edsel! How I wish I could access al the old drool posts. I joined back in 1991 as we found a hound in Cairo Illinois
She became rather famous Houndy the Found Hound along with her sistah Lumpy da Beagler. No idea if anyone remembers these two clowns all the adventures we had and shared on the drool Houndy introduced us to Bassets Rescue and Unconditional love Houndy and Lumpy are ATB now along with Judy Toby Willow McKenzie Andy and on March 15th 2020 my husband Larry joined them Missing them all so very much My furkidz Lucy Lou and Frankie provided so much comfort after losing my husband Lucy Lou still looks for her Daddy After he passed she jumped on his bed kissing and licking him then she curled up next to him and went to sleep I know she understands me when I talk about her Daddy just by the look in her beautiful brown eyes I’m hoping that you find another Basset to share your heart and home Adopting Senior Hounds is wonderful for people like us bad backs bad knees arfritus and all the joys of getting old Seniors and I get along great we’re both slowing down I don’t know how I would cope without my kidz Love them so very much
Wishing you all the best Ken and Beth let a Senior or two steal your hearts
Stay safe and well everyone
Pam, Lucy Lou, and Frankie and of coure all my furkidz ATB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10