[Dailydrool] February Frenzy extends to March 13!

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 06:47:11 PST 2020

Hi all!

We are extending the February Frenzy to March 13 at 9pm due to me, and a few
hounds being ill, and I have been unable to promote as I need to do to get
more sales of chances.

We will draw tickets at our monthly Buff and Puff, live, on Sat March 14,
around 1pm.

Please check out our 6 packages and purchase some chances to help the
medical fund for the pack of Senior Houndsabound, a 501c3 rescue!

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=17
<https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_categor
y=17&controller=category> &controller=category

Thank you!

Wen and the Bounders