[Dailydrool] Best day EVER

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 07:09:03 PST 2020

Hi all, Hettie here I have just had the most amazing day! Firstly woMum took me to the market. I love going to the market because lots of people make a fuss of me and there are the best sniffs, like food and meat and treats and other dogs, so I always have a good time - but that wasn't the best bit.
Then we went to the giant pet shop, which is also full of excellent sniffs. WoMum wanted to buy me some treats - but that wasn't the best bit.
I said hello to some other dogs and met more nice people who said I was beautiful - no sh*t Sherlock - but that wasn't the best bit.
Then I saw a lady with a giant polythene bag full of treats in one hand and a dog in the other, but when I went forward to say hello, she pulled him backwards and told woMum that he could be "difficult". So we started to move away, but he was so excited he jumped up and caught his claw in the bag of treats, the bag split and there was, like, an explosion of treats all across the shop floor. Well, I was very good and started to help clear up, but woMum said I had helped enough after about the sixth treat - but that wasn't the best bit.
So, we went off to another part of the shop, but as we were looking for stuff for me, a member of staff with a broom came along. He had been clearing up all the spilled treats and he had a giant heap of treats he was pushing along the floor. So I said "hey, let me help you with that" and he said, well you may as well, it's going to be thrown away and woMum said "Hettie, that's enough. You've had enough, leave it" but I couldn't really hear her coz the big pile of treats was blocking my ears. That was the best bit.
 I am now in a treat stupor
Hettie, with Sally, UK