[Dailydrool] Thanks from Dianne

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Mar 23 06:28:06 PDT 2020

This was posted on FB for those not on FB - a thank you from Dianne
Dwyer, who runs The Hounds of Peaceful Place for the cards and gifts
she received.  You made her week, not to mention her birthday! Thanks
so much to everyone who took the time to do this!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa

Ok..."Rufus" & I are finally sitting down to acknowledge!!...& send our Heartfelt Thanks!!...to all you incredibly wonderful people (& Hounds!)...that made my 70th birthday...& "Rufus's homecoming the most memorable & Blessed week I could have ever imagined!!...I had wanted to tag each & everyone of you in this post...but I believe ya'll know who you are...& ya'll took my breath away!!!...the beautiful cards & generous gifts!!...I laughed & cried...Hound people are by far the Best!!...& there Is a family out there I am so very Blessed to be a part of... please forgive me for the delay in posting this...I've been quite simply overwhelmed!...I sit here hoping that ya'll are safe, healthy & have all you need...I & The Hounds Of Peaceful Place keep you & yours in our thoughts & prayers...& you most certainly have our Love & Gratitude!!
Thank you seems so inadequate...but never less "Much Love & Thanks to You All!!!"❤️🐾
Hound Mom...Dianne & "Sir Rufus DuWoof"