[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for April - the need is great

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Mar 24 08:11:20 PDT 2020

Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday rescue for April is Tri-State BHR.  They have
extraordinary need because the BoardWaddle had to be cancelled.  Not having
this fundraiser that is a tradition for this rescue is devastating to their budget.

At the end of this post is what they wrote to me today.  $5 Friday means
everything to them this month.

Please, if you can donate, even $5, do it.  If you were going to the BoardWaddle
but don’t usually donate to Debbies Dawgs, please donate  to help them
out since you would have been helping them there.

Here is how to donate:  PAYPAL  to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com Please use the
FRIEND option because you are not receiving goods or services; if your address
pops up, a fee is being deducted - look for the word CHANGE and click on that.
It will give the option to send as a friend. I bring this up because they make it so
easy for us because of autofill, then we just hit continue without paying that
much attention and boom, the rescue just lost a couple of bucks which adds up.

CHECKS are most welcome as well.  Make out to Debbies Dawgs and mail to us
at 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton GA. 30115. Mark your donation for Tri-State
or $5 Friday.

Thanks if you can help during these trying times! Please read below from Tri-State.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa.

We currently have 29 seniors in our care. Of that 19 are hospice cases and 3 behavioral issue seniors. Some of these dogs have been in our care for years. Monthly meds, yearly vaccines, general vet care, dentals and  food all add up when we care for a dog for a long period of time, on top of the normal senior intake.

We are devastated at the news that we will not be able to have our 22nd annual Boardwaddle this year due to the COVID-19 virus. This weekend event allows us to pull bassets and basset mixes from other areas afar that need our help. Last year alone we took in 300 dogs, of that 125 were seniors. We are doing everything possible to continue to raise funds so that we do not have to alter our intake polices due to our largest fundraiser being canceled. In these uncertain times help with our seniors at hand is greatly needed and appreciated. We can't thank you enough!!