[Dailydrool] Unwanted Dinner Guest

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 14:11:36 PDT 2020

My friends parents had a similar experience many years ago. With them it
was neighbors dropping by and waiting and waiting for the dinner invite.
The dog method worked like a charm. Now I have some friends that I'm not
sure that would slow them down. I know that Paisley would think it's
great dish washing idea. She'd be first in line to help do the dishes.
On another note, do any of you have dog biscuit recipes that you care to
share. My boredom is hitting big time if I'm starting to think of baking
biscuits. I've done cookies, but the drawback with that is I eat them.
Don't think I will have the same issue with dog biscuits. Maybe we can
do a virtual dog biscuit exchange by way of sharing recipes. Paisley
sends her love to Chomper.

Val
vastrand at comcast.net