[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - My First Dog Show

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Mar 28 11:46:27 PDT 2020

NICK'S ADVENTURES - My First Dog Show

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

This past weekend I had a new adventure. Granny Pat came to our house and
she had all my relatives in her van. Then she hooked up a little house to
the back of her van. When mom pulled her van out with this big white box
with lots of stuff stuck in the back of it and the big dogs saw it, they
went crazy! They were barking and jumping around saying "we're going to a
dog show"! Then we all got in the vans and drove forever . about 124 hours I
think. When we finally stopped, Mom and Granny Pat parked the little house
and unloaded these little fences from Mom's big white box. Finally, all of
us four-legged kids got to go out to play. It was weird .. my tree wasn't
there, Morey's rock collection wasn't there, our back door wasn't there . I
didn't know where I was !?!?!?!?! My Gramma Sugar told me I was at a dog
show and we were going to have fun!

I got to go into this funny fence thing, played with my sisters, and sunned
my belly. I was laying there thinking that this dog show stuff is pretty
cool, when all of a sudden Granny Pat and Mom went nuts! They put me and my
two sisters on leads and made us walk 10 bazillion miles all around the dog
show. We went to this building where there was a puppy match! Everyone
thought we were beautiful and we were very brave. We even won lots of
ribbons, dog food and crunchy bones!! Our little legs were tired because we
kept having to walk around this square with a tiny white fence.

The next day it rained all day and I found lots of mud and puddles to play
in. Mom was not happy! She and Granny Pat kept saying ."Are we having fun
yet?" I was having fun! But we had to leave anyway . I think it took about
10 minutes to get home but I'm not sure 'cause I slept all the way.

I can't wait to go to another dog show. I hope they have mud puddles there
too!

Slurps, Nick