[Dailydrool] Lilly Dawn

Jessica Rutan jrutan at aubreydog.com
Wed Mar 18 15:54:08 PDT 2020

Bill,
I am so sorry to hear about this loss. I choke up every time I read about such things. It brings back all of my own losses and how much I miss each one of them. Prayers to you. Hugs from a distance.

I am presently in Oklahoma alone. I am in my son's house painting walls for entertainment at this time. My boys (Aristotle and Leonardo da Vinci) are in California with the two legged sister and now the dad. He caught the last flight out of here before it was shut down.

Be safe everyone and does anyone have extra toilet paper?

Jessica Rutan
jrutan at aubreydog.com