[Dailydrool] Lily Dawn

Pam and FurKidz bassetresque at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:28:36 PDT 2020

I am so very sorry your Lily Dawn has gone to the Bridge My husband crossed the Bridge on Sunday March 15th He is with your Lily Dawn and all ours who crossed before him. His girl Lucy Lou doesn’t understand why her Daddy had to leave She kissed him and curled up by his side after he passed
I know how much your heart hurts You are not alone Lily Dawn is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl
Pam Lucy Lou Frankie Charlee Catt and little Meeps
Where did our Daddy go

Sent from Mail for Windows 10