[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURE - A TRIP TO THE DENTIST

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri May 1 15:32:51 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody ... Nick Here!

I heard mom say something about me going to the dentist this week but I
wasn't worried.  My "Twin Consultants" told me that they went to the dentist
and had fun!  Their mom stayed with them and the dentist put some bubble gum
toothpaste in their mouth and brushed their teeth AND they got a toy from
the dentist!!!  So, I thought ... this will be fun!  WRONG!!!

I should have known something was not right when I woke up and there wasn't
any water out  AND I didn't get breakfast.  Then Mom got Abby, Morey and me
and put us in the van.  We went to see my friend (I thought he was my
friend), Dr. Ross.  Then the trouble really started ... Mom LEFT us!!!  I
couldn't believe it!!!  They took us to this BIG room and put us in a BIG
box .... I didn't have any water ... I didn't have any food ... I didn't
have my toys!!!!   I was DYING of thirst ... I was wasting away ... and I
was BORED!!!   Sooooo .... I talked Morey and Abby into singing with me ....
and we sang and sang and sang!!!  Finally, Dr. Ross let me out .... but then
more trouble!

He didn't brush my teeth with bubble gum toothpaste .... he put a 789081423
inch needle in my leg and took out 43 gallons of MY basset blood!
Geeezzz... I didn't know he was a vampire too!  Then he gave me a shot and I
got VERY sleepy VERY fast !!!  There was a nice girl there and she held my
head for me 'coz I was soooo tired.  When I woke up ... my teeth felt clean
but I couldn't taste the bubble gum toothpaste!!  I got GYPPED!!!!!  Where
was my TOY!!!   The twins got a toy from their dentist!!!  I didn't even get
a new toothbrush!!!

When mom came and got us, I told her about getting cheated.  I am going to
make her take me to the twins' dentist next time AND she has too stay with
me too!!

Slurps,

Nick