[Dailydrool] Drooling for Samantha and her family

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sat May 2 13:35:03 PDT 2020

Samantha, Paddi and I are very sorry we missed your note. She had dental
surgery recently so she Well Knows What a Trial Medical Procedures Are. And
would have drooled copiously had I but alerted her to the need.

She is now drooling for your Dadperson, and emitting extra drool for you,
and for Chomper and Snoopy, too.  And for the
not-at-all-clueless-no-matter-what-she-says Momperson too.

Mary, with Paddi B Basset, Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog, and Clio the
cat.