[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - TRAINS, PLANES AND AUTOMOBILES

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun May 3 15:32:54 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

WOW!  This has been a very busy time at our house.  Last week I was visiting
my girlfriends a lot so I didn't have time to write.  Then on Monday, Mom
took her van ice skating and crashed it into a guard rail on the way to
work.  I was really worried about my pinwheel collection (it is in the van)
but Mom said it was safe in the extra crate.  Then, today ... I heard this
weird noise coming from the big freezer where Mom keeps our Frosty Paws, so
I went and found Mom and told her!  Sure enough, the freezer was hissing and
crackling ... I kept barking ..."Save my Frosty Paws!"  So like a good Mom
and Dad, my slaves went to Sears and bought me a brand new freezer to keep
my Frosty Paws in.  It will come on Monday.  In the meantime, my Frosty Paws
are safe in the little freezer that is by the refrigerator.  I offered to
eat them all, but Mom said no!

When Mom and Dad came back from Sears, they had this "mystery bag" with
them.  They put it on the table, got out the scissors, and cut a bunch of
tags off some stuff.  I kept trying to peek but they wouldn't let me.
Finally, they put the stuff on the floor ... WOW!   There was a train, a jet
airplane, a car, a race car, an ambulance, a

helicopter, a submarine, a milk truck, a police car, and even a vet
ambulance!  And they all made noise.  Abby likes the train ... it whistles,
bells clang, and it goes chug-a-chug.  Morey likes the airplane the best ...
it sounds like a jet taking off.  My favorite is the car ... when I put it
in my mouth it beeps its horn.  These toys are the coolest toys I have ever
had!  When we all get the toys going at the same time, it is awesome!  Mom
says it sounds like Grand Central Station, JFK airport, Newport News docks
and the LA Freeway in the living room!  I think it sounds neat!

Gotta go make some noise!

Slurps,

Nick