[Dailydrool] So sorry

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat May 9 13:20:31 PDT 2020

Kara,

I'm so sorry to read of Rooney and Fitz's journey to the Bridge.  Please
know Tallulah is slinging extra drool for you at this horrible time, and
that Moose, Twinkletoes, and Hooter the harrier are looking out for Rooney
and Fitz to provide a special welcome.  As Bill said, they will truly be
your Basset Angels and will always be in your heart.  May your memories
sustain you.  Take extra care of yourself.

Peace and healing drool,

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net <mailto:kmwlaw at cox.net>