[Dailydrool] Samantha reports

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 24 11:33:55 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have been having some trouble with my hoomans and I have written letters to the management and I have raised the issue several times but it’s not improving.  Turn down service around here is iffy at BEST.  You  see I like to sleep in the absolute middle of the bed and so I have my own room.   I am told this was once Natalie’s room but she has moved to another city where she goes to college and it’s my room now.  Anyway in the morning my drapes get opened which is fine but they have to get CLOSED before I can got to bed in there and .... and ..... and ....they often forget and don’t close them til THEY go to bed and by then I have been stomping around Pouting for hours.  It’s horrible.  I don’t have opposable thumbs and can’t close them myself.  Alas.  They do keep fresh linens in there for me, why can’t they turn the room down on schedule.

In other news Chomper was getting, errrr, smelly, so he had a bath and she made him a peanut butter plate and trimmed his nails while he ate it (I was SO jealous).  Snoopy pouted all day he wanted a bath too so yesterday he got his and was furminated and mom got enough hair to knit a new dog off of him.  I am trying to avoid a bath myself.  Wish me luck

The people stay home mostly and have food delivered.  One of mommy’s friends came to visit last week and it was weird.  They bumped feet to say hello instead of hugging and then they visited in the backyard and stayed apart and the friend didn’t come inside.  Very odd.

Hush and kisses from Samantha.  Stay safe!

Sent from my iPaw