[Dailydrool] Link to see tee shirt quilt by Val Brewer

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Nov 13 16:30:24 PST 2020

I put some pics of the quilt on Snapfish so anyone could view them.
I really wish you could all see the quilt in person as the pictures just
do not do it justice.  So much detail that does not show up.

Again the quilt is being raffled to benefit Basset Rescue of Kentuckiana.
This is hard working small rescue that does amazing work.  Remember
to PayPal your donation to bassetrofk at yahoo.com (use the friend option
so there are no fees). Simply put “Lincoln” in the remarks - we will know
how many tickets by the size of your donation:

$5 for 1 ticket,  $10 for 3 and $25 for 10

Checks may be made out to Basset Rescue of Kentuckiana and sent to
BR of Kentuckiana, c/o Tina Mull, 1138 West Purlee Rd.  Salem IN 47167
If you are sending a check please email me and let me know so we can
make sure it arrives before the drawing. Checks need to be mailed asap!

Here is the link to see the quilt which is XL twin size and may work on a
double bed - one of the pics has the quilt on a double bed.  It will also
cover the top of a queen with no fall.

https://www.snapfish.com/share?via=link&token=hF0VvX1g73P6lWtHIWBH9A/AUS/27951702072070/SNAPFISH

Thanks everyone and especially Val!

Donna, drool fueling for just Maggie again