[Dailydrool] Thank goodness the Missouri hounds are safe

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:06:34 PST 2020

Thanks for posting the link, Michele. I am so relieved that the Missouri
hounds are preparing for a life of freedom! I've never agreed that basset
hounds have sad faces (Paddi's sad face is especially used for manipulative
purposes to do with treats) but some of these sure do. I don't often wish
to live in Missouri (nothing personal! I like BC) but I do right now!

Mary
with Paddi B Basset, who knows nothing of what it is to be mistreated,
and
Simba, the former street dog who sends his fervent and sadly well-educated
wishes for the health and happiness of the Missouri 55.