[Dailydrool] Pro tip on the nails

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 16:38:24 PST 2020

Hi Merta Lou, it's Samantha Jane,
I used to be pretty good about the whole toe bone thing but the bassets I live with were outraged so I started being difficult about it and jerking my foot away.  Do you know what the clueless momPerson does if you do that?  Do you??
Well I'll tell you she picks up the phone and makes a call and then she gets your lead and your brother Chomper and his lead and she puts you in the basset mobile and you think you're going on an adventure but noooooooo....she takes you straight to the vetspital and you spend the next half hour in the techs lap having a peticure.
Better to let your mom do it.
Love,Samantha