[Dailydrool] Apoquel

Kimlynne Slagel kislagel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:43:03 PST 2020

Thanks to All that wrote to me either via DD or personal email.  Sounds
like everyone has had positive results, albeit in varying degrees.  My main
concern was to avoid excess wait gain.  Unlike Odell and Hastings, my two
ATB males, Hobs is chow hound!  She EATS everything within reach and her
basset nose can smell a chicken treat 100 yards away!  Neither Odell or
Hastings would ever think of stealing food from anyone. They were gentlemen.

Hobs is on monthly injections of Cytopoint with Apoqel pills for between
shots if needed.  I'm hoping she will stop feeling the urge to scratch and
can be weaned off the meds.  I just hate having to medicate her needlessly.

Drools to all that need in this horrible 2020 year.

Kimlynne
Forever Mom to Hobs, [Odell and Hastings (ATB)]