[Dailydrool] can we please post this one more time

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 16:56:47 PDT 2020

Basset hound lovers... you have one more week to submit your photos to the new BaRCSE basset-a-day calendar. Please support us as we bring this amazing, fun calendar back after a two-year hiatus. Please share with all of your basset loving friends. If you have already purchased a calendar and date and would like to have your pup in the calendar again, please email me at barcsemail at gmail.com with the photo, who they are loved by, where they live, if they are a rescue or not, and a caption. the link to the calendar submission can be found here: Blackbaud - SKY UX Application

|  |
Blackbaud - SKY UX Application

Thanks, Kim Bouchey BaRCSE President Adoption Coordinator