[Dailydrool] giving pills

Carol Yokum racetrcker at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 13:44:54 PDT 2020

I guess we are exceedingly lucky with Dino.  I just put any and all pills (and he's been taking a lot of them lately with his two surgeries and very chronic ear infections) in with his kibble, don't even have to mix them in or try to hide them, and he gobbles them up.   He is on an oral antibiotic right now which he kind of fought me against getting the syringe in his mouth but after a couple times he is just very good about this too.  We've never had a basset this easy to medicate and he is our 8th.
Carol (with Dino the good boy)