[Dailydrool] Auction

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 16:06:43 PDT 2020

I participated in a recent for a rescue I do not remember.  I won two items, wone of which was a basset themed Sherpa blanket.  I have received the blanket but not  the bill.  Hopefully someone who ran the  event will contact me with what I owe.  Thanks for any help.  I know the last facebook thing I got was that amounts owed were being worked on.  I  think it ended about two or three weeks ago.     Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp