[Dailydrool] 2020 Howliday Card Sign-Ups

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:58:02 PDT 2020

Howliday Card sign-ups are now open!

To sign up for the 2020 Howliday Card Exchange, please go to the link below
and complete the form with your information.

https://forms.gle/VwtzHWvJaLbBpECJ6

*Deadline to sign up is Friday, November 13.*

If you would like to nominate a hero or special person, please send an
email titled *HERO* or *SPECIAL PERSON* to *HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com* and
include the following information:

*Name of Human
*Name of Basset(s) (if applicable)
*Complete Mailing Address
*Reason for Nomination

If you have never pawticipated in the Howliday Card exchange, check out
this week's daily drool post in which I discussed the details of how the
exchange works, or email me at HowlidayCards at gmail.com with questions.

Please do not sign up if you cannot follow through on or afford
the commitment. Not only will you likely be banned from participating in
the future, but it is not fair to the 50-100 other people who pay for and
send you a card while receiving nothing in return. If you are interested in
sharing postage to make this more affordable, let me know and I can forward
you some information on how that works.

I have a newborn and toddler who take much of my time these days, along
with 14 year old Cowboy, so if I don't get right back to you, please know
that I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience.

Happy Drooling,
Kacy and Cowboy, your 2020 Howliday Elves
howlidaycards at gmail.com