[Dailydrool] Name - Ooh - Ooh - I know that one!!!

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:28:09 PDT 2020

Hey Marty, I know - I know!! Trudy and Jeffery must have been members of the
Pacific Basset Feet!

http://pacificbassetfeet.net/

And since we are reminiscing, my girl Maggie (whose misadventures drove me
to find the Daily Drool in the first place) has an OOBE certificate signed
by Noah Go Slowah.

In other news, Dexter goes into surgery tomorrow for removal of a couple
more cysts. One on the front leg, one on the back. Gonna do a dental
cleaning too. Fortunately, this one is planned instead of an emergency like
the tail problems last winter. Should be pretty basic.he's a very healthy
nine-year-old. But some drool-slinging and good wishes and a quick prayer or
two certainly couldn't hurt.

Tim 'n Puppies (rather old puppies now, I'm afraid).