[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 06:35:09 PDT 2020

Hi everyone! I finally got mom all healthy. Now Dad needs help. He was
trying to fix the fence around the garden and was using a sledge hammer to
pound in metal fence stakes. We,, he missed and cut open the knuckle on his
right hand on the second joint. The mom had to take him to Urgent Care.
They put 11 stitches in his finger and a splint. They took out 7 of the 11
stitches 10 days later. Then they took all of them out on Saturday and told
him he didn't have to wear the splint. Well, that didn't work very well.
Monday morning the knuckle was split open again. Now he has to wear the
splint for another 10 days. I really don't like that splint! It keeps my
dad from being able to love on my belly appropriately.

A week ago, I managed to nab a bird in the screen porch. I even got to eat
it! I saved the wings and guts for later. Then I dug it up, and rolled in
it 5 days later. It was so very satisfying. I smelled fantastic!
Unfortunately the mom and dad didn't agree. So, I was taken to the tub and
fed a lot of homemade liver treats while the mom scrubbed and scrubbed me.
The boys didn't get one on one attention or any liver treats. So, I enjoyed
it even though I no longer smell as good.

Last night I finally figured out what to do about Beauford stealing the
best dog bed. We have two in the living room. Beauford was in the prefered
bed. So, I moved the other bed next to the good bed. Then I pounced on
Beauford.  He was not happy about it, but instead of growling at me, he
just crawled into the other bed. I had the good bed all to myself. Ha!

All for now! Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey with the
mom, Jennifer